· Errors in Internet settings, Popup blocker & Firewall
· Financial updating security settings
· Old version of Quicken
· Quicken server is temporarily unavailable,
· For more causes, you can visit www.quicken.com/supportto get connected with experts.
· First of all, click on windows +R at similar time and then, working windows will prompt.
· Secondly, you need to enter “control panel” into the search field and click on “OK” button.
· Thirdly, Go to the settings of network and Internet>Internet selections
· Then, Hit on “Advanced” button
· In the setting option, go to the field of safety
· Finally, you need to make a testing on use TLS 1.2
· First of all, hit on the time and date at below side and make sure time and date is correct or not.
· Then, click on windows +R united to open “Run” button
· After that, enter control panel in a run field
· Then, hit on the area and clock
· Next, select “time and date” button
· Finally, hit on change time and date
· Next, you have to select date & time according to a location of your time and then, click on “ok” button.
· First of all, make sure that “qw.exe” is available on the Internet
· Secondly, check that the firewall is not preventing Quicken to access
· Thirdly, you have to open Quicken and go to help> Quicken support button
· Then, once you’re redirected to quicken.com/support. It shows that the firewall is not preventing but in some condition, it is not redirecting you may need to set up it correctly.
· Finally, you can set up the firewall properly by using any safety of the antivirus program.
© Spalding Laboratories. All Rights Reserved.